Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

stat

* Amazon Review Torso Male + Female (Waist Long) W/ Base Mannequin Black

View previous topic View next topic Go down

* Amazon Review Torso Male + Female (Waist Long) W/ Base Mannequin Black

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:16 am

Lowprice On Torso Male + Female (Waist Long) W/ Base Mannequin Black in advance of selection to shop I look ups on internet unreasonably long period. Consequently I just accrued a internet store which has for sale Torso Male + Female (Waist Long) W/ Base Mannequin Black and even do a price comparison for you to. A number of outlets delivers my home effective shipping.

=> More>>> to Consider Up-date The cost Please

Torso Male + Female (Waist Long) W/ Base Mannequin Black Info

Hollow Back Mannequin - Half Round Form . To Display Small and Medium clothing sizes (S-M) . For Hanging or countertop (Includes hook) . Plastic Form and metal base . Great clothing display for retail stores or taking pictures .

This is a Black Male and Female Mannequin Torso (long up to the waist) Forms Set. They are perfect to show t-shirts, shirts, jackets, sweaters, vests, tanks and others. These mannequins are half forms made of high quality plastic (injection molded) and come with 2 adjustable metal bases (from 19" up to 38" height). These mannequins a...See More

Posted Tags : Torso Male + Female (Waist Long) W/ Base Mannequin Black, Get a Affordable Torso Male + Female (Waist Long) W/ Base Mannequin Black Affordable, The place to go with Torso Male + Female (Waist Long) W/ Base Mannequin Black

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://bfddeal.buy-talk.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top